A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information about the browsing habits of users and their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognise users. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard disk when the browsing session is ended (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent through the activation of cookies on your browser, dominio.com will not link data memorised in cookies with the personal data you provide when you register or make a purchase.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: these allow users to browse websites, platforms or applications and use the different options or services on them, such as controlling data traffic and communication; identifying the session; accessing sections with restricted access; remembering the elements making up an order; carrying out the process of purchasing an order; requesting entry or participation in an event; using security elements during browsing; storing content for broadcasting videos or sound, or sharing content via social networks.
– Personalised cookies: these allow users to access the service with some general, predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service was accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: when processed by ourselves or by third parties, these allow us to quantify the number of users and make statistical measurements and analysis of how the service offered is used. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: when processed by ourselves or by third parties, these allow us to manage the offer of the advertising spaces on the website as effectively as possible, adapting the contents of the advertisements to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow the most effective management possible of advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile in relation to which advertising is shown.
– Third-party cookies: The dominio.com website may use the services of third parties that compile information for statistical purposes on behalf of dominio.com concerning the way the site is used by the user or for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, website analysis service provided by Google, Inc. based in the United States with registered address at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. To provide these services, cookies are used that compile information, including the user’s IP address, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google under the terms established on the google.com website. This includes the possible transmission of this information to third parties due to legal requirements or when such third parties process information on Google’s behalf.
If you have any queries about this cookies policy you can contact email@example.com.